What is Go RN?
We are a company formed by nursing, healthcare, and technology professionals who are constantly looking for ways to improve the healthcare system. We have developed an enterprise solutions platform coupled with a mobile application that greatly streamlines and simplifies on- demand scheduling for healthcare professionals and facilities.
What are the benefits to using Go RN?
For healthcare providers (RN’s, LVN’s, CNA’s, Patient Care Technicians, and Safety Attendants) Go RN offers benefits not offered with any other registry:
• Schedule yourself when YOU want to work. You pick your availability and shift(s) you would like to work.
• Enjoy a higher pay than your average registry.
• Choose your facility type and location, with additional facilities added constantly.
• Sound interesting? We encourage you to apply today!
For facilities, Go RN offers benefits unmatched with any other registry:
• Instantly schedule available staff. Significantly reduced wait time for registries to fulfill staffing requests. Log in and schedule staff instantly!
• Master book your healthcare providers up to 4 months in advance, allowing for continuity of care.
• Keep track of staffing costs and manage invoices via our finance tool.
• Instantly view and leave feedback for registry personnel actively working at your facility.
• Lower fees for registry personnel per shift.
I am a healthcare professional. How do I apply to work with Go RN?
You can start the application process on our website at www.gornapp.com and clicking “Apply Now”. Please provide us your name, phone number, and email address at a minimum. To be fully considered for hire, we will need the following information to complete your application:
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Educational History
• Work History
• Qualifications for the position you are applying, including copies of applicable licenses and certifications.
• Physical/Health Clearance
A Go RN recruiter can explain the application process in more detail. Please contact us for more information regarding the application process.
What is the application process like?
The below diagram shows the application process. A Go RN recruiter can explain the application process in more detail. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information regarding the application process.